Sarah’s Compass Workshop supports you to set a clear direction for your team, department or organisation. In this half-day workshop, we develop the basis of your strategic direction. Covering:
By engaging your people in answering these crucial questions, you will galvanise them toward a common, inspiring and meaningful goal.
- Initial meeting
- Workshop facilitation 3.5 hours
- Workshop documentation
- Summary report
- Presentation to leaders
- Presentation to team
*This Workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Small businesses may be eligible for funding support for this workshop. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
- Your purpose - Why does your team or organisation exist? What need do you fulfill?
- Your vision - Where are you going? What is your ideal future?
- Your team tikanga - What principles, beliefs and behaviours will keep you on track?
- Your critical success factors - What do you absolutely have to get right to achieve all this?