Sarah has in-depth experience working with organisations on:
- Creating a high-performance culture
- Leading through change
- Having conversations that matter
- Building resilient employees
- Challenging the status quo
- Encouraging innovation
As a consultant, trainer and coach, she has had success with organisations in heavy industries, retail, local government, construction, technology, health and not-for-profit.
With a strength for facilitating high performance and supporting staff engagement, she is known for her success in business analysis and senior consulting with companies such as Otago Polytechnic, Southern District Health Board and Silver Fern Farms.
Eleanor is an adaptable and effective facilitator, assisting participants to take pragmatic and creative approaches to both minor challenges and complex issues. She is a straight shooter with a positive outlook and a high-level perspective on how engaging employees results in business success.
- Sarah is part of a network of trusted experts who support each other to achieve great results for their clients. Each of the consultants below is a specialist in their field. Their skills and services complement the work that Sarah does, enabling further reach, faster implementation and deeper change.
- Richard Joseph - Richard Joseph & Associates
- Sarah Bond - EmployMeNow and BeSafeNow
- Kate Hesson - Hesson Consulting
- Tony Allison - Visonalli
- Paula Popenhagen - Anchorage Consultancy